Tuesday 17 July 2012

Live-Laugh-Love 33

It's been a while so here's a post, i've been busy lately sorry!

 ----------

 M7md is still in the coma, it's been 8 months, meera & salem's wedding is in a month, hopefully by the time of the wedding their expecting for m7md to wake up, salem & meera's relationship is different then before, they talk less, see each other less. They talk & see each other at family gatherings, just both their families, salem has a sister who is 4 years younger then meera, so around five years younger then salem. Meera is now 19 and salem is 20.

 Just their luck! Today there's a family gathering, last one was 3 weeks ago, they had one phone call over that time! But they do talk on BBM A lot :D

 *on bbm*
 -meera; SAAALEEMMM GUESS WHAT'S TONIGHT!
 -salem; WHAT :o
-Meera: GUESSS GUESS OMG GUESS!
-Salem: GOOOLY!
-Meera: Glt guess. 
-Salem: HMMM *thinks*
-Meera; DUMBASS THERE'S A FAMILY GATHERING!
 -Salem: tawch t3rfeen?
-Meera: MAAYBE
 -Salem: HABLA! Laish klshay capitals?
 -Meera: MADRY!
-Salem: Habla =)) bs i still love you!
 -Meera: I KNOW I KNOW :$
-Salem: Jahza for OURR wedding?
-Meera: MY WEDDING DRESS MA 5ALA9!
 -Salem: When it's done i wanna to see you in it!
-Meera: in yooo dreams nigga!
-Salem: Why :c
-Meera: it's bad luck seeing the lady in her dress before the wedding!
 -Salem: No it's not.
 -Meera: Yes it is.
 -Salem: No
 -meera: yes
 -salem: no
 -meera: CHUB IT IS KAAAIFY! 
-salem: kaify mb kaifich!
-Meera: glt chub!
-salem: a7een yay baaitkm! Omy tawha tzgrny
 -meera: e7lf :o
 -Salem: wallah!
-meera: NOOO I'M NOT READY! I ONLY BLOW DRYED MY HAIR!
-Salem: lat76een shaaay f wayhch!
-Meera: OKAAAAAAY

 I totally ignored what he told me at the end and went quickly applied a little mascara and dark brown lipstick and a thin line of liquid eye liner, did my hair up into a mermaid braid! I looked perfect! As i tied up my hair i heard my mom shouting from down the stairs

 Mom: MEEROO NZLYYY YAACH RAYLICH! 
Me: MOM WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING HIM THAT JUST YET!
 Mom: Rmsy 3araby nafs el 3arab ma ba3'y6'ch!
Me: Enzaain a7een nazla!

 So i went downstairs they were all sitting fl meelas, r7t ylast 3and omy, ba3d ma salami. 

 -5alo: ha 7abeebty meera jahza 7ag el 3rs?
  -Me*blushing*: haaih 5alo mjahza 3mry bs el fstan ybala esbo3 zyada
 -5alo: haih mashallah 3alaich allah y7f6'ch 7abebty

 As she finished her sentence i looked at salem he was on his phone, i decided to talk to him on bbm, then i realised i got a bbm and as i checked it was surprisingly from salem!

 -Salem: YOU LOOK ADORABLE WHEN YOU BLUSH!
 -Meera: chub 3aaib!

 Of course i blushed more when he said that! I looked at him saw him smiling!  Then i as i looked at my mom galatly "tbon tro7on bro7km?" i nodded, galatly aro7 3'rfat el 6'yof I got up and went to sit beside salem as soon as i sat down he held my hand, his touch gave me the shivers, the feeling when I'm with him is indescribable, i just wanna stay in his arms forever! And I know that in a month he'll be all mine!  I whispered to him asking him if he wants to go to the other room he nodded we both got up excused our self and went, when we walked into the room he picked me up

 -me: salem
-Salem: yes my love?
 -Me: Put me down
 -Salem: why would i do that?
 -Me: If you loooooove me!
-Salem: what if i don't?
 -Me: i know you do.
 -Salem: how do you know?
 -Me: the way you're holding me.
-Salem: sho y59a?
 -Me: Madry put me down! 

 While i said that i snuggled my face into his chest, and absorbed his smell.

 -Salem: meme!
 -Meera: yes?
 -Salem:Choofeny

 I looked at him as i did i felt his press against mine, he kept on kissing me and I felt as if I'm on cloud 9, as his lips left mine i looked at him he only said 
 -Salem: You're beautiful 

 I looked at him, he put me down on the chair and he sat down beside me, i put my head on his shoulder & stared into his eyes he stared back
 -Salem: meme
-Me: 3yon meme
-Salem: sho tbain asamy 3yalna?
 -Me: kam 3yaal tba?
 -Salem: as much as you want
-Me: kaifik!
 -Salem: how about we have 6?
 -Me: YES! 3 girls 3 boys low allah 5alana
-Salem: ameen
 -Me: mb chana we talked about this gable?
-Salem: yup but now we're serious!
-Me: Well! Lets leave this subject for after our wedding!
-Salem: but i can't wait! One month is too long!
-Me: 8 months is even longer.......
-Salem: shit sorry! Meme dooooon't cry please!
-Me: Lat5af i won't maktob 3and allah!
-Salem: El7amdilah 3ala kil 7al

 As he said those last words my mom walked into the room!











 Mom: MEERA L7GYY SHLYYYY MFTA7 SAYARTCH! M7AMD M7AAMD............





















 Till next time lovelies ;* -M
Don't worry i have the next post ready :D

No comments:

Post a Comment